How much am I guaranteed to earn?
For the month of September 2020, we have a Guaranteed Earnings promotion for new drivers in San Francisco of $200 / day! 🎉
If you get a car from OXO, work a full 8-10 hour Rental Period and still don’t earn $200 on your own, we’ll cover the difference.
It’s our way of saying, we want you to succeed and we are here to help.
I drove for Uber/Lyft all day and only made $160… Now what?
We’re sorry to hear it was quiet out there today.. We are here for you!
Send us screenshots of today’s trips and earnings from your Uber/Lyft/DoorDash driver app.
You can text them to (415) 480-7474. We will assess your eligibility for the guarantee as quickly as possible. If this is approved, we will make-up the shortfall.
- You qualify for $200 Earnings Guarantee
- You drove a full 8-10 hour day, but only make $160
- Send us the earnings summary screenshots from your Uber/Lyft/Doordash apps
- OXO will review your driver activity and earnings
- If you qualify, OXO will cover the difference and pay you $40.00
How do I receive the bonus payment?
Contact OXO at (415) 480-7474 to set up payment.
As soon as we have confirmed your eligibility for the earnings guarantee, OXO will pay out the difference between our guarantee ($200/day) and what you made.
Please note, it can take a further 1-3 days for the money to appear in your bank account.
The following terms apply to Guarantee promotions and are subject to change:
- Guarantee promotions are based on the good-faith earnings you make doing a full (8-10 hour) day of gig-work (Uber, Lyft, DoorDash etc.)
- Guarantee represents gross earnings, and does not include the rental fee, gas, or other expenses you may incur
- Driver eligibility and approval is determined at the sole discretion of OXO, and is not guaranteed
- Participation in this promotion is subject to OXO’s terms of service and OXO reserves the right to deny the bonus in the event of suspected fraud or abuse
- This promotion runs for a limited time only and may be suspended or ended at any time in OXO’s discretion. The amount of the guarantee varies by market and time of application and may be changed in OXO’s discretion
- Market-specific caps may apply