OXO’s mission is to advance mobility to make people’s lives not just easier, but better.
People’s ability to move freely matters more than almost anything. It increases access to education and healthcare, friends and family, employment and opportunity. But affordable cars have created problems. Parking structures in the US cover an area greater than the state of Connecticut. In San Francisco, drivers spend 80+ hours per year hunting for a free spot. That is more time than the average American spends exercising.
To fix these problems we need efficiency. For OXO that means sharing.
At OXO you will build the communities, software and systems that match people driving into the city with gig-workers (Uber, Lyft, Doordash drivers) who need a car during the day. Eliminate parking. Keep cars constantly productive. Revitalize our cities.
OXO’s sharing model delivers many of the future benefits of self-driving cars today. Let’s build toward that better future.
OXO’s marketplace creates a complex interaction between a car owner and driver, you’ll make this happen.
Making the interaction with OXO and between owner and driver seamless and trustworthy is core to OXO’s success. You’ll make sure every match made between owners and drivers is a match made in heaven.
- Onboard new users onto OXO, and be the first face the associate with OXO as you provide them with support through the onboarding process
- Provide world-class customer service to owners and drivers when things don’t go quite right
- Be the market-maker of the OXO marketplace, making matches between owners and drivers and ensuring that everything goes off without a hitch
- Work closely with the CEO and Head of Engineering to translate what you hear from customers into new features and products
- Develop city-by-city expansion strategy with CEO, then execute fast
- Customer service or hospitality experience
- Demonstrated organization: you’ll be juggling onboarding users, and making sure many matches occur in a given day, being well organized is core to the role
- Appreciation of community and willingness to contribute
- Humility and creativity: we all get our hands dirty when required. It can be taking headshots of new drivers on the couch or sharing a JUMP bike with another teammate to get across town on time (yup, that happened)
- Love working with multiple groups: Engineering, Customer Support, Design, Growth. You can communicate what should be built and why it should be built that way
- Kind and friendly: You’ll be helping people do something rather scary, share or borrow their car, you’re empathetic and always happy to speak with users
- Outsized responsibility and autonomy
- All the tools you need to do your best work
- Escape San Francisco when you need it. You will be based in SF, but OXO was founded by avid travelers. We believe exploring the world then coming back with new energy and ideas benefits us all. (You will likely have travel buddies if you want them! 👋)
We also offer
- Restless curiosity to understand problems deeply then design jaw-dropping solutions
- A small team that recruits those that make us better
- Talented supportive teammates eager to help you grow and have you teach us right back