OXO’s mission is to advance mobility to make people’s lives not just easier, but better.
People’s ability to move freely matters more than almost anything. It increases access to education and healthcare, friends and family, employment and opportunity. But affordable cars have created problems. Parking structures in the US cover an area greater than the state of Connecticut. In San Francisco, drivers spend 80+ hours per year hunting for a free spot. That is more time than the average American spends exercising.
To fix these problems we need efficiency. For OXO that means sharing.
At OXO you will build the communities, software and systems that match people driving into the city with gig-workers (Uber, Lyft, Doordash drivers) who need a car during the day. Eliminate parking. Keep cars constantly productive. Revitalize our cities.
OXO’s sharing model delivers many of the future benefits of self-driving cars today. Let’s build toward that better future.
OXO takes a complex interaction — handing-off a car to a stranger — and makes it effortless.
You will be on the frontlines, converting new inbound leads into drivers who love us! You’ll also ensure the interaction with OXO and between owner and driver is seamless and trustworthy.
- Be the voice of OXO to new driver and owner sign-ups. Instill a sense of excitement and reliability.
- Onboard new users providing prompt support throughout the process
- Provide world-class customer service to owners and drivers when things don’t go quite right
- Be the market-maker of the OXO marketplace. Make matches between owners and drivers and ensure that everything goes off without a hitch
- Maintain customers’ trust and income by executing mission-critical logistics: Hand-off cars to users, onboard vehicles and be the first responder when something goes wrong
- Customer-focused: with excellent listening skills and patience
- Organized and efficient: there’s a lot to do and a lot to learn. This does not intimidate you. It excites you!
- Humble and creative: we all get our hands dirty when required
- Kind and friendly: you help people do something scary – give their car to a stranger. You’re empathetic and always happy to speak with users
- Ready to start ASAP
- Able to work in-person in San Francisco (observing COVID precautions)
- Valid US driver’s license. Comfortable driving and parking cars
- Available to work on weekends
- Spanish Speaker (nice to have)
- All the support you need to do your best work